Thursday, October 19, 2006

she ... ...

Very early in the morning about 2 am...

Rock-a-bye, baby
In the treetop
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock ...

when we were all sleeping like a baby... suddenly!!!

UEK! UEK! cough* cough* UEK!

I quickly woke up and find out what had happened. oh no... she ... she.. vomitted! :( and she vomitted at my place!

'what happened to you dear?! aiyo!'

poor little her... she claimed that she had stomache before we went to bed. But after vomitted, she said her tummy no more pain. Glad to hear that. Hm... not sure what she ate that cause stomache ley...

So, we quickly cleaned her and the mess on our bed. Put the bedsheet to wash. After that, we went back to continue make our dreams... and I have to squeeze myself with bappy for more space to sleep.. my space is wet mah... Dunno why she always 'dirty' my space and not hers... and I need more space as I'm 'bigger' and 'fatter' than him now.. kekkee.. poor him..

arw!! It was hard for me to get back to sleep 'this morning' after cleaning the mess... I was the last to get to sleep... : Dunno what time... Both of them (bappy and B) already continue their beautiful dreams..

Rock-a-bye,
baby In the treetop
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock ...

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

Teach her to go to the nearest potty? :P Poor Mummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home