Saturday, October 07, 2006

on phone...

Bappy flies to KL to attend his company - Great Vision Associates Sdn Bhd's National Entrepreneurs Convention with his client.

Before agnes and I went to sleep, I called bappy to have a short chit-chat ... I switched on my loudspeaker mode on my hp. So, three of us can chit chat at the same time. :D

Doot doot... doot doot... doot doot...

bappy: hello...

me: hello... bappy!!

bappy: mummy~~ where is B! I want to talk to B...

errr... :(

me: B, what are u doing?? bappy want to talk to u...

B was busy playing her new battery lantern which she got from her popo just now...after knowing bappy is calling for her on the phone, she quickly put aside her lantern and run to my hp..

B: hello bappy!!! *with smiling face...

bappy: tze tze!!! what are you doing?

B: I'm watching tv leh...

HUH?! she says she watch tv?!

bappy: oh.. u watch tv har...

me: eee.. B, u don't watch tv... the tv is off..

B: bappy, I'm watching tv leh... *still telling bappy she is watching tv..

bappy lol~ bappy can hear me because we are on loudspeaker mode.. Then, she passed me the hp and went to switch on the tv.. :O and come back to me, get the hp and continue...

B: Bappy, I'm watching tv ar...

me: ee... she just switch on the tv ar...

aiyoyo! I faint.

bappy: Oh... *keep laughing..

B: bappy, what are u doing? bappy works ar?

bappy: ya... bappy works ar...

B: why not yet back home?

bappy: bappy has so much work to do...

B: bappy, where are u?

bappy: bappy ... bappy in a hotel room lor..

me: B... bappy in the phone! in the phone! bappy cannot go home.. because he is in the phone.. *naughty me, wanna scare scare her... :P

bappy lol~

B: bappy! come home... don't stay in the phone... *sounds a bit begging.. :P maybe she thinks bappy trapped in small hp she is holding.. we lol~

bappy: bappy will back home soon, B...

me: B, ask bappy if he brushed his teeth or not.

B: bappy, u brushed ur teeth yet?

bappy: not yet, bappy not yet brush teeth.

B: oh.. bappy come back home and brush teeth har...

we lol again~~

bappy: B must listen to mummy okay?

B: Oh...

bappy: B take care of mummy and bb okay..?

B: Oh...

.... after tat.... of course is mummy's turn to bla bla bla with bappy... :P

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting..
now..if you would just post your conversation up with babby..

muahahaha

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

goober... eaves dropping... hrm

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WUAH
after got little princess..then don wanto tok to wife liao hia?

aiyer!...LOL

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what what what?! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home