Monday, September 25, 2006

'smell' me

One evening, when I just arrived home from work, agnes already waited for me at the main door. She just took her shower and was wearing her clean pyjamas.

at maindoor...

agnes: MUMMY! MUMMY!

me: agnes!!!!

agnes smiled.

me: B, you took your shower?

agnes: Yes. shower already... mummy, smell me!

She stood still in front of me and hoping that I would smell her. So, I approached my nose to her shoulder... and SMELL as hard as I could...

me: Hm... nice powder scent you have. smell nice. * I like the smell and can't stop smelling her... agnes grinned widely.

agnes: mummy, let me smell you...

*straightaway she approached her nose to my shoulder and smell...

agnes: Hm!!! mummy smelly!! smelly! smelly!!

My eyes opened widely and shocked for what she said! I try to catch her but she ran away from me as fast as she could and shouted 'mummy smelly! mummy smelly!' around the living room.

Aiyoyo! That lady really likes to make fun of me... How embarrased if my nextdoor neighbour heard it!

I imagine...

neighbour: aiyo... the nextdoor mummy so smelly.. even her daugther also cannot stand it...

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

cheeky little girl aye? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home