Monday, September 18, 2006

a 'permission' from her...

Yesterday was one of my buddy's birthday. So, we had a lunch gathering at KOREAN DA OM BBQ HOUSE. Before my buddy come and fetch me to the gathering, I try to get 'permission' from agnes to free me for few hours with my buddies. I hope I don't need to play hide and seek with her and suddenly disappear in the house leaving her keep seeking for me around the house. I would feel very guilty and selfish. So, I try to have a friendly talk with her about my plan hoping she . Sigh! I'm nervous! What if she ... !!! Help me! Help me!

mummy: ... ... err B, today ee ee (aunt) wants to bring mummy to work.

* Hehe... I know I'm bad, but it is an easier way to help her understand my gathering is as important as my work... I only have 4 gatherings in a year with my buddies so it is as important as my work lor. I think, if I never attend those 4 important gatherings, I might don't have any buddies in my marriage life. That's very pity to me. How my life will be without buddies? yalar... I won't die without buddies in my life... but my life will be dull and old...

agnes: mummy need to work today?

mummy: ya lor, ee ee works and she need me to help her. So, mummy need to work today.

agnes: bappy stays at home with me and mummy goes to work har...?

mummy: yes.. you stay with bappy at home and ee ee brings me to work. Okay B?

agnes: oh...

* Oh yes! Oh yes! I got my permission from her! I don't need to play hide and seek and leaving her sad at home! I can walk out from the house and having a happy gathering with my buddies later... Yes! I'm happy!

This time, the negotiation is quite fast and easy because she more likely to accept if I don't go out with bappy together. She believes we don't go to work if both of us go out in one car. Don't know why she got such thinking. So, it is easier to convince her one of us goes out for work if we go out separately. She wants either one of us (bappy or mummy) to stay at home accompanying her.

After 30 minutes, my buddy come and fetch me... agnes and I hugged and kissed goodbye. Just before I go out ... ...

mummy: ee ee's car is here, I have to go now, B. Bye bye....

agnes: bye bye...

mummy: B, you must listen to bappy okay?

agnes nodded ...

agnes: oh... mummy, you must listen to ee ee har?

Wow!! she uses my words on me!! I shocked. Bappy and I laughed and laughed and of course... I nodded back to her quickly (telling her that I will listen to ee ee) and go to 'work' happily with ee ee after that... ... :P

7 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder when she big enough and she see this post ..will she lie to u or not ? :P

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

she will understand when she got her own children lar.. :P and who knows..she might use my trick leh!! LOL!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

aiyo.. dunno why... I'm feeling guilty after upload this post.. what if.. what if she really mad at me after reading this in future and know her mummy is a liar ... I'll be a bad mummy to her.. and she lie to me one day.. can I.. can I accept it? :(

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger eVea said...

by the time she is able to type url of ur blog and read all the posts, she is big enuf to analyze facts lar.. wat is wrong and wat is correct... so she will understand that u r telling a white lie, it's for good mar.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

the life of a mother... ;) teach her to understand... and she will learn to know :)

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe by that time blogs already replaced by...virtual blogs lo..or something like that

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

wuahahha! mr. goober.. hope that wont happen to my diary... :(( i hate u...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home