Thursday, September 14, 2006

i'm baby!!!!

Yesterday night, agnes and I were watching an advertisement on TV. The advertisement shows a mother puts her daughter to bed and after giving hugs and good night kisses, the mother goes back to work with father in the living room.

mummy: B, you see, jeje can sleep alone in her bedroom. She is a good girl. Her mummy work with her bappy ar... so you should learn from jeje and sleep alone in bedroom like the jeje.

agnes: no... I don't want. I want to sleep with mummy.

mummy: why? you are jeje now. You should sleep alone like the jeje in TV. You see. Cannot always sleep with mummy.

agnes: I'm not jeje.

mummy: you are not jeje?? you are becoming jeje soon wor. You have to learn to sleep alone.

agnes: I'm baby!! I don't know how. I want to sleep with mummy.

mummy: YOU ARE A BABY?!!

agnes nodded hard with big grin.

agnes: I'm baby!!

mummy: ... ... (oh oh... I think I gonna have a hard time to train my big baby to sleep alone)

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

well you could tell her that you'd leave the door a little open or you can switch on a night light... reassure her that you're just next door :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

i tried before... she can't asleep until see me physically in the room.. she will wait wait and wait in the room with lights on.. and if she buey tahan to wait.. she will starts look for me outside liaw... and.. she will wait for me until im ready to bed...

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

then try tucking her to bed then switch off the lights... let her get used? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home