Wednesday, September 13, 2006

fact #5 about mummy

liz says...

You are approachable, has a caring heart and is very cheerful around people. As a friend, I can say you don't keep bad feelings about people (neither do I) and you are one of the people I don't want to loose working with so that you could continue to keep the office a friendly place like you always do. ... that's your 1 real fact.

Sometimes you are not sensitive to 'hidden' feelings but if you try to 'close' your eyes (for 1 minute), empty your mind from your own thinking (for 1 minute) and be the person you are trying to understand (for 1 minute).... you will be able to see the 'hidden' feelings. I hope that you could let religion take a little time off your family life... and enrich your life. In times of difficulties, turning to someone UP There is always the best option. .. that's some extra as a straightforward friend

Thanks for the nice advice. I will remember to 'close' my eyes, empty my mind and be the person I want to understand.

Err... I want to understand someone... someone that I wanted to understand since I know him - my boss, why he don't make Saturday an off day har? Err okay... I close my eyes.. empty my mind.. and be the boss... yes.. I'm the boss now.... the boss of the company... why Saturday a working day? hm.. oh well, I make Saturday a working day for my employees because .... because I'm the boss and that's it! .......................... @#$@%$%^&*%^&

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

working day because... boss come back on saturdays for meetings :P

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me try do the close eye thing too...
ohh... boss say, "I wanted to give sat. off but since oredi increase your salary... so I bought your sat. back liaw...." hahaha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home