Saturday, September 09, 2006

lovely egg roll

- lovely egg roll -


I want to cook something special for my family but I don't want to have a 'complex' cooking which will make me tired at the end of the day. So, I made this simple dish - egg roll. Yea, it was my first time making this egg roll and I learnt this from my dearly mummy. keke. I find it very simple to make and its taste special to me.

INGREDIENTS:

  1. 3 eggs
  2. mayonise
  3. cooking oil
DIRECTIONS:

  1. In a medium bowl, whisk all the eggs gently. Add in dashes of salt into the egg mixture.
  2. Heat up the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
  3. Pour a layer of egg mixture on the frying pan and fried slowly.
  4. Put aside the fried egg on a plate.
  5. Repeat step 3 to fry another layer of egg mixture till you finish the egg mixture.
  6. Spread the mayonise over each layer of fried egg and roll nicely on the plate.
  7. Tada! Ready to serve.
I'm not sure if my PIL like the egg roll as they didn't give me any comment. But my dearly bappy ate TWO pieces of egg rolls! Not sure if he loves it or he was too hungry?? :P
Hm... would be nicer if can add ham in the egg roll too! Gotta try next time.

4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

slurp. Yes, meat, veges, sugar, all of it!!!!

if i tried it, im sure my eggs will become part of the pan.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

Can I have some egg rolls on Monday for b'fast or lunch mummy?

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHHHHHHH

looks nice!! :)

i think it tastes nice too!
MMmMmMm

u can really fry it nicely hor?? if me sure it bcome blek2..muahaha 'x'

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

pink cotton,
u will fry it nicely if u do it slowly and with love one lah.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home