Tuesday, September 05, 2006

waiting and getting my facts ...

Today... is my 3rd day waiting for all my friends return me with 1 fact about me. I was waiting patiently but also eagerly. I can't wait to upload all the facts my friends wrote about me.

Slowly, I wonder if my request has troubled my friends in their busy daily duties. I started to feel paiseh so I write an email to one of the not-yet-reply me the fact, my buddy A...

xxxxxxx, since u so busy to write my fact.. nvm lar.. :).

After 2 hours, my buddy A replied me an email with ...

how to write? where to write?

I feel funny + happy when she ask me these questions. Because I just realise that my buddy A doesn't know where to write lahhh... she thought she need to post it to my blog or chatbox ...

Then... I also find out this message in my buddy A email ... is a message from my buddy B to buddy A.

oii cha borrr, y u take so long to write juz ONE fact about her???

Im dropping tears here in office after knowing my buddy B is pushing my buddy A for me to write me one fact..thanks buddy B. Paiseh to tell, my eyes get watery again when I blog this. I feel touched and happy knowing a friend try to fulfill my little wish behind me.
So, I reply my buddy A...

click on reply and type in the email and click send. :D

And I feel happy and touched again that my buddy A finally send me her fact about me. :) Thanks buddy A. Yes, find so true about one of the fact my buddy B write about me.

Yes, buddy A, buddy B and I are buddies for more than 10 years. Hope they don't mind I post this small matter in my blog. I just want to have this funny memory between us in my diary.

I appreciate the facts my friends send me very much. Thank you thank you. It's doesn't matter how short, how long, how good, how bad, you have write my fact. I enjoy the progress of waiting and reading your facts about me. I feel you all care about me. :) I feel warm.

And I got a cute friend here who not yet send me the fact but then she writes me this...

This is my second attempt to write a fact about you, little mummy. So simple, right? One line nia mar?? OK, she told me to write just one fact, and I tried. From that one line, I didn't know how it ended up so long! Like essay, you see. The off topic type. I slowly realised it is so hard to say something about someone. She has too many facts!LOL!

Hahaha!! She is writing a 'not-yet-ending' essay about my facts!! Okay, I will wait for my last friend to send me my fact tomorrow... :D

6 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

Mama... uh forgot wat i wanna say :P too bz byeee...

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

hohoho!! tanks tiramisusu... :) and congratulations!!!

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

little mummy! wahhh u see, i'm so true about my fact lahhhh... becoz of this, u drop tears???? aiyoooo ;p

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

yalor.. lousy eyes lousy me. :D..

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Redsponge said...

little_mummy, I know the feelings!!! I always get touched by friends with some tiny little matter.

*HUGS*

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

red sponge... *HUGS* glad to find same species as me so soon... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home