Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the day before 49th merdeka

This year, Kuching set to host 49th National Day grand parade and celebrations. This is the second time Sarawak is hosting the national- level Merdeka celebrations. The first was in 1993. I'm not sure people around me is more in Merdeka mood or holiday mood. :D But I'm more in holiday mood. Haha...

..::..::.. the day before merdeka day ..::..::..

Rain showers early in the morning...

many cars on the road...

many roads blocked for Merdeka parade rehearsal ...

sad fact to tell - I'm in office...

I'm wondering what can I do at home tomorrow... watching tv with agnes? nah... TV1, 2, 3 and even NTV7 will show the celebrations at Padang Merdeka. Boring ley.. :P.. arrghh... better think of something fun to do tomorrow... else I will be buzzed by my agnes till crazy..

Wondering if the next day after Merdeka Day is public holiday for Kuching? Haha... rumours only... they say everyone will be exhausted after celebrating 49th Merdeka whole day and have no spirit or energy to work next day wor...

Kuching hotels is FULL! FULL of People! People!!!

wondering which hotels those VIPs like King, PM and ministers stays? where hor? I feel want to see them in person but is impossible for me. I'm not allowed to join the crowed. Dangerous for a preggie mah.

On the stroke of midnight, Abdullah will lead the people in shouting 'Merdeka' seven times while a fireworks display lights up the sky. So, agnes and I will stay late to witness the beauty of the fireworks from home. How lucky! Don't need to squeeze in the smelly hot crowd mah...

Sigh, why I'm in office? To surf internet. Shhh...

Happy Merdeka Day to Malaysian!

4 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAH..hahaah

definitely holiday mood lah...HAHAHAHA

i think the kings of cos staying in five star hotels like merdeka palace or hilton kua?

hmmm little mama, get ASTRO!! =)

happy holidays ;)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

why Merdeka 7 and not 3 times?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger eVea said...

should be Merdeka Palace coz their VIP stage is juz a few steps away from the hotel marr..

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

... how convinient... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home