Wednesday, August 23, 2006

birthday gifts for her

a birthday party

This year, we decided to arrange a small birthday party at play school for agnes to celebrate with her friends. :) We guess this will be the best birthday gift for her - a very wonderful birthday party. She will be very excited to have her friends and teachers sing her birthday song and celebrate with her on her big day. Wah... how great she can celebrate her birthday with her kiddy friends. She definitely finds many many joys in her birthday party today. That's called a true fun birthday party for her, at least to me if I were at her age. :D

We get her a yummy birthday cake and some snacks for the birthday party to share with her friends. Let's party!!!

Since she is so in love with a cartoon movie - Macagascar, so we get her this cake. Haha!

- a zoo'y cake for her party at school -

another birthday cake

- lovely cute cake from po po -

- a close up pic from the popo's cake -

eve, here you are... This is the close up pic from popo's cake that I could find. My brother help me take the pics. The middle of the cake is a blue big 3! And the green thingy you can see around the number 3 is trees. Cartoon characters? Erm.. only the 2 winnie the pooh that you can find on the cake. There is no small house neither dinasour. The cake looks very pretty, cute and simple. I love it.

2 little winnie the pooh

- winnie the pooh from popo's cake -

electronic keyboard for 3 year old kid?!

- an electronic keyboard from her popo -

WAH~~ It is not a toy keyboard. It's an electronic keyboard with many functions and sounds. Popo wants her to be a great musician when she grow up? Will it be too soon to start 'planting' her interest to music?... or.. there is never 'early' to learn something.. ?

When I look at the keyboard package box, I see this ...

- warning for parents -

Oh... oh... What should I do? what should I do? She has a 'monster' mouth. She loves to put anything into her mouth. Oh... If I let her play under my observation, I think you gonna hear my voice more and louder than the keyboard sounds ... 'No No No.... dear dear.. NOOOoo'

education fund

wua gong gave her 'ang pow' - pocket money. This will go to her 'dream' fund. That's great! Her dreams getting brighter.

2 juicy steamed drumsticks and 2 hard boiled eggs

- the warmest and sweetest gift from her ah mah! -

Her ah mah prepare her 2 juicy steamed chicken drumstick and 2 hard boiled eggs for her lunch. So yummy! Why 2 drumsticks and 2 eggs har? I think 2 is a nice number. She ate 1 and half eggs and I ate another half egg. I gave her some bites of drumsticks and the rest is mine. What what? I'm celebrating my annivesary of being a mother mah... so I also deserve it.

lovely red pouch

- little red pouch from her teacher -

She likes the pouch very much. It is a purse for her but she doesn't keep money inside. She keeps something she likes only. e.g. snacks! She insists to bring it out with her whenever she goes out.

a small sweet cake

- a sweet small cake from her bappy-

Bappy get her another small cake at night because her bappy and mummy not yet sing her birthday song with candle light cake mah! We had a happy moment with her yesterday night.

Happy birthday agnes!

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh ;)~~~ 3 bday cakes for a 3 year old kid... i'm almost 10 times her age but never get 3 bday cakes in my life! poor me ya...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

eve, u will have ur 3 cakes from us next year.. :)

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, one from u, one from ping, one from ss... hahaha...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

Sounds like you'll be having cake for the rest of the week! Haaaa :) Can I have the Winnie *wink* hahaha... anyway... good thing the keyboard stated BELOW 3 and not 3 and BELOW... ehehhe ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home