Friday, August 18, 2006

chilli tomato pasta

-yummy chilli tomato pasta-

Last Sunday, bappy and I made a special yet simple dish for lunch. This is an simple pasta recipe that I love to make when I want something special but I don't really feel like cooking!


INGREDIENTS:


  1. canned tuna chilli tomato
  2. water
  3. dry spiral fusilli
  4. pork mince minced pork
  5. sliced button mushroom
  6. chopped garlic
  7. chopped onion
  8. 4 packets of cheese
  9. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add the spiral. Cook until al dente. Drain well. Return the pasta to the pot it was cooked in.
  2. Heat up the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir fry the chopped onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
  3. Then add pork mince and sliced button mushroom. Stir-fry for another 5 to 6 minutes.
  4. Add in tuna chilli tomato and add some water (If you prefer thick gravy, just add abit water). Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
  5. After that, pour the gravy into the pot with pasta and add in the cheese. Stir and combine the mixture well.
  6. TADA! Ready to serve.

Yummy! Bappy and I enjoy the meal very much. I can't stop eating the pasta although I'm full after having 1 full big bowl. It's just simply nice to me. Agnes tried some of it but can't finish it because it's hot and spicy to her. Should try to use tomato sauce next time so that she can enjoy with us. Poor little her. Hm.. and I think the pasta would taste nicer if we have it with beef mince minced beef instead of pork mince minced pork. Wah.. miss that alot. Okay. I'll try next time.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

Yes red meat does taste better... so does your cholesterol :P

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

SLURP SLURP!!
LOOKS NICE OOO!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home