Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm proud of her...

My little 2-year-old Agnes likes to help me folding the dried clean clothes after the laundry. I never stop her helping me. At those time, she helps me = make more mess to me. However, I don't mind the mess she creates. I believe she will slowly take up the skill and learn to help me one day. Until recently, I find out her folding skill improved alot. Here's some pictures I manage to snap. :) It gotta be my very sweet memory.


-turn the clothes inside out first-

-turned and ready to fold-


-lie the clothes and fold in half-


-fold to another half. How tidy!-

Wah. She did it herself! :) Now, she can fold her little hanky, little towels, little shirts and little shorts. So proud of her.

4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

Can I hire her to fold my clothes too? *grin*

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

haahah..really quite neatly folded wo!

2 yrs old oredi knwo how to fold clothes..[whisper]thats the difference bet gals and boys..gals more kuai

khik!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

mystique, she only fold small small clothes. :D adult clothes will be a headache for her at the moment. haha.

pinkcotton, ya .. I'm glad to have her as my first child!

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pinkcotton maybe u would like to help me take care of agnes a nite or two..then u will know what kids really are these days..haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home