Saturday, August 05, 2006

who does mummy love?

mummy: B, want to know who does mummy love?

agnes smiles with curious eyes

mummy: the one mummy loves is in mummy's eyes. Look into mummy's eyes, who can you see?

agnes look into my eyes, look at my left eye,look at my right eye... she starts to grin... look again at my left eye, again at my right eye... for few seconds..

mummy: Do you see someone, B? do you?

agnes: yes yes, *she grinned widely

mummy: who? tell mummy dear...

agnes: is me ~~~

mummy: you? look carefully... look into mummy's eyes again.. who does mummy love?

agnes looks into my left eye, then look into my right eye again...

agnes: is me... is agnes! :)

mummy: is you har, dear...Oh! mummy loves agnes... ! *Hug hug

* Hahahaha!

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a touching dialog.

Liz

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

WAH so cute :)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

Liz, think is more powerful to let Agnes find out herself that mummy love her than I tell her I love her sometimes.. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home