Tuesday, August 01, 2006

agnes found ...

agnes found her new favourite food!
agnes found her new favourite food!
agnes found her new favourite food!
agnes found her new favourite food!


-Yummy Satay bought by bappy from kuching festival 2006-

I want more! - her 'keyword' after finishing one stick of satay. She ate 3 sticks of satay at the end of the day. I think she will finish all the satay on the table if we don't stop her. And I also won't have chance to get the picture of leftover satay for my diary. Haha. Satay is kind of heaty food, I worry she get sicks again if ate too much.

Congratulations dear, you have found your new favourite food - satay. Hope you find your next favourite food soon. Enjoy your growth journey. Sayang sayang...

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

i wanna eat satay tooOOO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home