Friday, July 28, 2006

wax crayon

Last Wednesday afternoon, I went to Ngiukee, Saberkas and bought a new Faber Castell Wax Crayons for Agnes. This crayon costs me RM5.00 (RM5.50-10%).

-wax crayon-

I'm not sure the differences between wax crayons and normal crayons. I never try it before. ya lar.. I know I am bit sua pa lao. A bit only ok.

Its packaging stated the following nice features of the crayons:

  1. Non-toxic, smooth rich colours
  2. Chunky size easy to hold
  3. Special clean wax formulation means no mess for little fingers
  4. Individually paper wrapped to help prevent breakage

-wax crayon in her hand-

Yes, Agnes likes it. :) I hope she will find more fun with her new wax crayon when colouring. hahaha!

-'pepper', Agnes' first picture coloured using new wax crayon. Very nice! :) -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home