Monday, July 31, 2006

a gift from a husband

::Edited::

Mon. 1.25pm

Today I'm so happy. I received a lovely gift from my hubby. It is small but realistic gift. Yes, it is my first supplement CC from my hubby. LOL! hao liannya!

Actually, I don't see this card as my extra pocket money but as kind of 'protection' or 'insurance' from a hubby during emergency (when I need money urgently) whenever and wherever I am, especially when he is not beside me.

xie xie ling for the gift. I will remember to use it whenever there is 'emergency'. Hehe.

-lovely gift from hubby :D-

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

wah good good!
lets go shopping!..wahahhahaha

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Funkye said...

emergency as in when u js realised its the last day of the sales? wahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home