Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Durian Durian Oh Durian

Yesterday night, we went to taxi stand to hunt for durians. :D Yea yea! It's durian season! We, including little Agnes, are durian lovers. She enjoy watching her bappy choosing durians at the stall. She sees and touches the durians with smiley face. Hm.. she wants to learn how to choose durian issit?? Haha. Finally, We bought 4 durians for RM10.

For my kuching friends info, the durian hawkers at taxi stands will be moved to Satok behind the Esso Petrol Station from 16 August 2006. The business time is 7pm till 12pm.

-For those who dunno what the durian is... Nah! This is how a durian look.-

When we reach home, Agnes can't wait to eat those durians. She started to carry one of the durian herself from the plastic bag and walk from the kitchen to the dining table. AH!!! This really scared me! I worry she will drop the durian and kenak her little pretty foot. So, can you see how much she crazy about durian?

This time, bappy's durian choosing skill improved alot. About 95% of the durian is fresh and nice to eat. Oh! You are super lar bappy! Bappy, Agnes and PIL enjoy the durian very much, especially the little Agnes. Everytime bappy open a durian, she sure say 'This is mine. I want to eat'. She even touches the durian meat with her fingers. Her way of reserving the fruit? I dunno. When her ah gong grab one piece of durian from the newly opened durian, she says "Ah gong, this is mine! this is mine"

I can't eat much sweet durians, poor me. I hope I can you know. The durian is soooo tempting. Okay.. okay. Let me explain to you why I cannot take sweet food in my next post ya.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

Waits for next blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home