Thursday, August 24, 2006

I just want to have breakfast with you

Every morning, I brush my teeth, /flush (poo poo), hand wash 3 persons' clothes (B's school uniform, bappy's office wear and mine) , take a shower, dress up office wear, wake B up (the tedious part, sigh), take her to shower and dress her up tidily in her uniform, dry the clothes under the sun, tidy up the bedsheets and blankets and have breakfast with my darling hubby and B. Yea, that's all.

Today, I woke up at 6:40am. It's already late 10 minutes and it's a big deal for me. Because I might miss my sweet moment having breakfast with my hubby and B. It's 7.20am after washing the clothes and took the shower. I get abit frustrated and panic. 'I'm late! I'm late! B wake up~~~ ' When I entered the room, Bappy already took his shower and start dressing up. 'Argg!! He is so damn fast. Sien'. He looks at me with smiley face. 'I can see his mood is pretty today but I'm not ... because I'm late! '

bappy: Why you so panic? Still early...

me: It's late already. Look at the clock! I should have taking B to shower at this moment but I'm still here! *looking for my preggie dress in wardrobe

bappy: I take her to shower lor...

me: no lar... later you late to office... I will take her to shower... just help me wake her up now... *busy combing my long hair

bappy: why so rushing since you start work at 8:30am? want to catch time to blog har?

me: no ar... u don't know why I always 'racing with time' every morning ? *busy put on body lotion and B finally wake up after many callings for her name

bappy: ... ....

me: I just want to have breakfast with you. * I don't want to have a lonely cold breakfast :( Sien, he is not sensitive enough to understand me leh!

bappy: I wait for you lor...

me: but you will be late to office. I don't want to see you late for office... * of course I don't want he late lar... not good for his career

15 minutes later ... B and I ready for breakfast. Bappy ready the morning drinks and kolomee for us in dining room. Bappy also helped to dry some of the clothes under the sun for me. Thanks ling. Yes, I'm still on time to take breakfast with bappy after rush rush rush! Phew! I don't feel left behind and lonely as long as I have breakfast with him. Hehe. My mood turns pretty now.

This morning, I took 2 pieces of durians after finish kolomee! First time to take durian during breakfast in my life. So happy! But bappy never take durians before goes to office or meeting. He says he will burp* after taking durians wor. He doesn't want to torture his fellow colleagues in office with this 'killing' smell mah. But... I don't care lar since I have been moved to 'isolated island' temporary.

Yea yea, hubby bought some durians again at taxi stands yesterday night. His durian choosing skills really improved alot compare to few years back! yes, can see him getting old too. Haha. The durians he bought are fresh and smell nice. But, I can only take 2-3 pieces of durians only. No More! Sigh... how nice if I don't have this gestation diabetes hor. Then I can eat as much as I can. aiya.. I better stop dreaming lar.


Warning:
don't talk to me ... my mouth is very smelly today...
if you really want to talk to me, use your keyboard.

10 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

LU LIAN 4 SALEEEEE... lol... well... what if you don't do your laundry until later in the evening then? since you are late?

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

coz i wan to relax and wait for my darling home after work... :D

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger eVea said...

duh... got such wife on earth gok meh??? pei fu pei fu... ;P

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

wahseh...
macam cantonese drama

*eat popcorn*

LOL

nice nice i like!..nxt time write more cantoneese drama..WAHAHAH...

psst bappy late nvm ler...office so big ...no one will notice la....eeps :")

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pinkcotton,

no one will notice me, but HR will definately know unless i cut my finger down and ask someone to scan in for me ...LOL..

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Redsponge said...

my uncle told me few days ago, eat cucumber after eating durian can avoid from burping durian wo.

i tried, and it works =)

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

i used to wash clothes in the evening... or even wash piles of clothes at one go during weekend.. It's so boring and tiring to spend so much time in the washroom alone especially when ur hubby and kids are having fun mah... i want to join the fun!!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

bappy, can try red sponge idea ar! :D
red sponge, will it also helps our mouth 'odour' after we take durians?

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

bappy why so old fashion cut finger one... follow Mission Impossible... do fake finger! :)

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mystique i not so advance :P

cucumber ar? can try hehehehe..
has anyone try durian + alcoholic drinks? XO ? or tuak ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home