Monday, August 28, 2006

she wants me to stay with her

Just before sleep ... ...

agnes: ah mah, good night.

ah mah: oh, good night good night.

agnes: ah gong, good night.

ah gong: oh... good night.

agnes: bappy, good night.

bappy: good night, dear dear.

after Agnes greeted everyone good night, we went to the bedroom together and ready to sleep ...

mummy: B, good night. *hehe... I purposely say good night to her, I know she don't like I say good night to her

agnes: no... no... *with smiling face

mummy: ??? why? It's late and you have to sleep now. Good night. *I know the reason she say 'no no'... I just pretend 'I don't know'

agnes: I want mummy.

mummy: mummy is here ... don't afraid. Good night, dear.

agnes: no.. no.. I want mummy.

mummy: oh, ong ong liaw (translate: sleep now) good night. *I say good night again... haha

agnes: I want mummy. no no good night.

mummy: ... ... *pretend to zzzZZZ

so agnes sleeps tightly next to me, worrying mummy will leave her alone.

as usual, agnes only say good night to everyone except to her MUMMY.

For her, if we say good night to each other, mummy will leave her in bed alone and stay in the living room with bappy, ah gong and ah mah. She just want me to stay with her until she sleeps. That's why she doesn't say good night to me and she doesn't like me to say good night to her. Oh B... B...

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh agnes so soo sticked to u one ahh... it would be fun if u play hide and seek with her.. hehe jk. i'm afraid she will cry later...

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

eve, i do play hide and seek with her once a while. It's fun to play with 3 year old kid. Easy to tipu. hahahha! She won't cry if she can't find me, she will ask ppl around for help. 'mummy ley? mummy ley?'

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

mummy good night :) *yawn*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home