Wednesday, August 30, 2006

wear mine ...

Eversince I'm pregnant, I start 'brainwash' my agnes to accept and love her future brother or sister with hope they will love each other. Yea, this is what all mothers' hope lar.

Yesterday night ...

mummy: B, baby 出来没有衣穿,怎么办? (translate: B, baby doesn't have any clothes to wear when the baby is borned, how?)

*without any consideration, she answered me ...

agnes: 穿我的. (translate: wear mine)

WAH!!! I impressed with her quick reply. I feel touched indeed...

I hope when the time comes, she will generous enough to share her everything with her future sibling and love the baby. Oh.. I love them both! :)

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

One day... when you're older... you'll look at your diary and will cry... because of the sweet memories like these that it brings... and fills your life and heart with joy :)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Redsponge said...

aiyer...
hope u dun berat sebelah...
how to be a good mother of 2 children ho?

Erm, even sometimes we like certain bro or sis more...

nvm, you tell us in near future! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home