Saturday, September 02, 2006

wanna know something about mummy?

I was tagged by pinkcotton on Merdeka Day to write 6 facts about myself. Hm... quite hard for me to write the real fact about myself ley... ... because ...because... I'm not sure what I say about myself might be true to myself but not true for my friends out there... haha... err.. I'm a multi-personality person? eeee....

  1. I'm very slow in making decision during shopping. Buy? don't buy? buy? don't buy? buy? don't buy... ... Luckily bappy already used to my shopping sickness. :D

  2. I don't bother of having hp actually. I can let my hp off in my handbag whole day. Or sometimes I accidentally let my hp on staying overnight in the dark office with cockcroaches and lizards. hohoho...

  3. I LOVE straight-forward people. I'm a straight forward people too. I'm very very weak in guessing the actual meaning of your hidden words. I also not sure if I have hurt how many people around me. Let me know if I have say something wrong ar? Don't be stupid hiding the 'thorn' inside you, I will always thought you are happy with me until you tell me.

  4. I hate to see no new emails from my colleagues when I click on 'send/receives' at my office mailbox. Shh... I love chain mails when I'm free but I hate chain mails when I'm busy. Hahaha! :)

  5. I drop my tears easily. When I share a sad touching story or experience, I will drop tears before the 'audience' do. :D. And quite a few times I drop my tears in office because I read something very sad and touching articles. Not sure anyone in office notice me crying or not. Hehe...

  6. I like to 'torture' my fella colleagues with my ugly sing. la la la~~ Yes, I sing in office but not that loud till everyone can hear and not that soft till no one can hear. Hehe!! I keep on singing even tho I sing the song till out of tone.


Okay... that are 6 real facts about myself that I can think of at the moment. Actually I would like to know the real facts my friends know about me.

So, I listed the following friends to email me 1 real fact about myself.

  1. gerl
  2. pat
  3. annie
  4. liz
  5. eve
  6. ad
  7. cutie
  8. pinkcotton

Okay. *waiting eagerly for the 8 facts* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home