Thursday, September 07, 2006

my name is mummy

Yesterday night, I did my glucose blood level test at labour ward, SGH (Sarawak Government Hospital). Bappy and agnes were at the waiting area with me. There were many preggies doing the same test like me. So, we wait patiently for my turn.

Agnes felt excited to see few preggies like her mummy having huge tummy. haha! She started walking around the waiting area and show funny shy actions while looking at other preggies. :P aiyoyo!!

Then, bappy asked her to sit still and wait for the nurse to call my name.

bappy: B, you sit still here with me and hear if the nurse call mummy's name, okay? ... What is mummy's name?

agnes: mummy

hahahahahahaha!!!!
We laughed quietly with her reply.

HAHAHA! She is right. For her, my name is mummy.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

hehe cute girl... but better to teach her both your names... incase she gets "lost" (touch wood) at a mall, at least the counter people can announce your names that your daughter is there... rather than there is a missing child... :P

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is bappy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home