Saturday, September 09, 2006

what is this?!

One night, she drew something on her own and showed me her drawing ... ...

mummy: wow! I see something dear. It looks like an animal? What is this..?

This time, I was so happy to see her drawing because I see something in her drawing you see... Before this, all her drawings were like artistic arts that I could never understand. hahaha! I always applause at each of her drawings to encourage her to draw, draw and draw!

Guess what is this?

- drew by little artist agnes -












She says it is a ... lizard! wuahahaha! oh dear, you did a great art!

6 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those the lizard's furs??

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

I thought it was a jellyfish... no offence bappy

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

HAHAHA

at first i tot its a jellyfish :P

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

that are lizard's LEGS.. haha!! :)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

wuahhaa!! really?!?! like jellyfish?

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apala jellyfis :P u thought she is drawing her bappy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home