Thursday, September 14, 2006

fact #6 about mummy

annie says,

hmmmm...mummy is a good mother, very liao pu qi de (great) ma ma 2 little "hang fuk" (happy) agnes n 2 her sibling soon....... well, honestly say tat i haven know much about u... but wat i can say.. she is a happy go lucky fren n not kiam siap (not stingy) 2 share the things that she knows.. eg.. health issue... she juz move 2 my side (office) for temporary... so i sometimes can hear she sing cheerfuly.. but hardly can hear wat song is she singing... haha...another one thing about she that similary 2 me = like 2 5 sum places that got tree o cool places 2 park the car. i believe everyone is the same lah bout this .. but overall.. she is a nice friend that u should befriended or have.... :o)

Thanks annie. Hehe.. I sing song to my little one in me ... not for u de.. that's why u only can hear abit and don't know wat I sing lar.. sorry to create so much 'unwanted' noise around you in the office har.. :D.. you just try to 'enjoy' my blurred-song until I move back to my office lar... keke!! maybe after I move back to my office, then you will miss my blurred-song. wuahahha!!

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya ya... i surely wil miss that.. no one to kacau.. when i feel sien n wanna walk walk around.. if want 2 kcau.. have 2 go next door wor.. n miss u blurred song too.. even our side here got music but mana sama.. urs is live punya mah.. w/o much talking one... got song o d while mah.. haha
paiseh.. u wrote down o d comment i write for u.. tot u will sensor some.. haha..

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

why sensor lar.. that's not real liaw mah.. :D hope u dun mind.. if u mind.. sorry lar.. too late.. hahahahaa!!! muaks!

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry... i dun mind punya.... u r rite, if sensored not real liaw hor.. as long as o d words/phrases are readable by everyone.
(i mean o r good language n no unpolite words)hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home