Friday, September 15, 2006

fact #7 about mummy

gerl says,

you don't really take sweet food even before you're preggie :P .You're so careful with sweets.
You go to the 'candy section', look look only and asking/talking about the sweets but don't take the sweets. If you take, maybe just one and that's maybe for Agnes. Not a sweet fan, right?? Small bites of chocolate, milo kosong, roti kosong, .....


U r right, I don't take candies. Hm... but I like some sweet food e.g. cakes and cookies. :D kekeke... I prefer to bake my own so that I can cut down the sugar. Yes, I like to talk and ask about candies that my colleague, Liz has on her desk... she is so generous to chia us candies all the while... sometimes I just take one and keep it as 'souvenier' on my desk. Because... I like to have it but I don't like to eat it.

Yea, I do bring candies or crackers home for agnes but mostly candies end up in someone else's mouth... Haha! I don't want agnes finish all at one go by herself... too much for her at her age lar... a little bit candy at a time is good enough for her... and u know, once upon a time, my handbag was a super candy bag for her. She used to explore my handbag for candies and crackers everytime I bring her home from her play school. Aiyo! what a bad habit. Make my handbag so messy! But now she has weaned off this bad habit because I keep hiding my handbag when I bring her home. Hehe!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

so are you implying that she'll rummage through your handbag if she sees it again? :P

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

no lar.. she dun sport check my handbag for candies anymore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home