Saturday, September 16, 2006

fact #8 about mummy

eve says,

You like Surprisessss loohhhh...i think anyone who made u angry or sad, can easily lighten u up by giving u surprises. so ur frens feel very comfortable and like to bully u lor. coz u get moved n happy very easily, by some very little 'touchy' thing that we do or say marrr... hehe and u like to give surprises to ur frens too... u can cancel or amend an appointment at last minute, or even suddenly show up at an appointment that you have oredi cancelled worr....

Who don't like surprises wor? keke.. eh eh..i think ppl tend to bully u more than bully me leh. haha! :P It's a very bad habit to cancel or amend an appointment at last minute actually. I feel guilty especially when I cancel the appointment I made with friends or family. Say want appointment is me, say cancel also me. aiyo! what attitude is that! no no no.. no good. So, I try my best to make it lor. Thanks for bearing my bad habits for soooo many years ya.. :D Hugs*

2 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger eVea said...

who who? who dare to bully me? hehe... when ppl look at the strict and fierce expression worn on my face everytime, they quick quick run of liao... hey mama, i'm the only one who din write some sweet compliment about u... how? ok let me add sth lar ok... bappy, has mama written u any sweet love letter last time... she wrote me a realy good one on one of my bday in sec sch, but.. sign of as an admirer of mine. and she is a damn good actor too. i fall into ur trap. Mama u remember that, u owe me one... wish i have a chance to take a revenge of that.. but now, too old to do that hehehe. u r lucky. >:P

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

yea.. i remember that. so funny! now when i think back... that's really a good memory ... naughty memory.. okay lar.. since u no chance to take a revenge of that liaw.. u keep it as sweet memory then.. hahahhaa!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home