Wednesday, September 20, 2006

slow cooker

Yesterday when I back home for lunch, I saw a big parcel on the table. It is the slow cooker that we redeem 2 weeks back. To my surprise, the slow cooker was just courried through TNT service on 18th September and I received it yesterday, 19th September. Wow! that's fast! So, it is the process of the documents that take time...



- you've got parcel! -

We use 22000 points from RHB CC to get this slow cooker. I'm not sure if it is worth for such value but to me, this is the best choice from the booklet at the moment because I like cooking. Eh.. I like cooking doesn't mean I'm expert in cooking okay, I'm still learning lar. And now I have my own slow cooker to cook watever I like, super chilli pepper porridge and supa dupa spicy soup with belacan and sambal! Wow... so happy!! :P Just joking... I know bappy won't let me cook such 'poisonous' food unless I cook while he is travelling. :P what a brilliant plan!


- slow cooker -


The slow cooker is stainless steel design and it is oval shaped which gives more space to put in different sizes of food. Even a whole chicken can be nicely cooked in that slow cooker.

Simple specification of the slow cooker

  1. 3.5 Litre capacity
  2. Can cook Porridge, Soup, Sweeties
  3. Oval Stainless Steel Body
  4. Removable Ceramic Pot
  5. Tempered Glass
  6. Hi & Lo modes with Auto Switch

We plan to try the slow cooker this weekend. Wanna see how well the food is cooked using this slow cooker. So, what are we going to cook? ... wait and see lar. Okay! until next time...

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cook abalone!! wakkaka......

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

cook abalone sure "jun" one... :P slow cooker you cook porridge, ginseng chicken, peanut soup with pork ribs... things liddat lar... then nice... or bak kut teh! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home