Thursday, September 21, 2006

little mooncakes

- 2 mini mooncakes -

We bought 2 mini mooncakes from a cake house with RM2.60 each (if not wrong). Guess what is the flavour of these mooncakes? Actually nothing new about the flavour. They are durian mooncakes.


- durian mooncakes' inner looks -

It is small but enough to share one mini mooncake among 3 of us to cure our craving. For me, it gets more deli and tasty when we fight for share the food with our loves one. Do you agree?? I can't take much of it and you know the reason too. I just take one small bite of a slice and it is very sweet to me (maybe I already used to not taking sweet food). NO! NO! enough for me. haha! So, agnes and bappy enjoy the rest of the mini mooncake. We 'save' the other mini mooncake for PIL for tasting too.

Bappy disappointed with this mooncake as the bean flavour is stronger than the durian flavour alot. 'boh3 liu3 lian1 bee3' (teochew) he says wor (no durian smell). haha! Hm... hopefully I can make durian goodies (that is up to his flavour standard) for him one day.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

O_o... nowadays there are so many types of mooncakes... and sooo colourful for those "freezed" mooncakes

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah ....'ice skin' mooncake..wakakkaka....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home