Saturday, September 23, 2006

my long lost joke...

Yes! That's the joke.. that's it!! Gerl found the joke that I always wanted to post in my diary. I lost it before I have my diary to keep it. I always remember it because it sounds very funny to me. This joke also 'saved' me out of the working stress in my office. Thanks Gerl! No reward for finding this joke lar. But I will always remember that 'Gerl found my joke back'. *hugs~

annie: this is the joke that I talked about!

[Sick leave]


Tom urgently needs a few days off work, but knows that his boss will not allow him to take leave. So he thinks, ‘maybe if I act crazy, my boss will tell me to take a few days off.’ So Tom hangs upside down from the ceiling and starts to make funny noises. Mary, his blonde assistant asks him what he thinks he’s doing. Tom tells her he’s pretending to be a light bulb so the boss will think he’s crazy and give him a few days off. Two minutes later the boss comes into the office and asks Tom, "What are you doing?" When Tom tells him he’s a light bulb, the boss says, "You’re clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days." Tom jumps down and walks out of the office. When Mary starts to follow him, the boss asks her, "And where do you think you're going, madam?" She replies, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"

When we (colleagues) feel stress working in the office, we make joke at each other to act 'light bulb' on the ceiling in front of the boss so we all can go home to rest too. Wuaahaha!!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... oh.. next time if u gals see me acting unusual.. hehe then u gals knows tat i learn from the story.. wahahaa.... :P

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

the ever famous lightbulb story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home