Monday, October 02, 2006

learn to share...

We went to a bakery to buy some buns. We let B choose her favourite and she chose this, Swiss Roll.

- swiss roll -


- I ate one piece, yea... the one at right most corner! Wuahaha! -

B: I want! I want! I want to eat all of it! It's mine!

It's nice to eat but I think it's too much for her. At first, she didn't want to share with us. So, I told her bappy won't buy her swiss roll next time if she didn't share her nice swiss roll with her mummy and bappy. Yea, after she hearing that and did some serious consideration, she decided to share her precious swiss roll with us. She made a clever choice, didn't she? :D.

Few days later, we bought kolomee home for supper. When we were about to eat kolomee, B told me that we must share the kolomee otherwise bappy won't buy us kolomee next time ar.. Huh?! Sounds familiar hor... I laughed when I heard it from little her. She sounds like a big sister. haha!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger eVea said...

wahh ur gal gal is too much a great imitator for her young age! her memory is even better than me.. ha..

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

when ar.. so long ago.. forgotten ki..first word is 'am am' i think.. meaning eat.. think she call bappy first.. not me.. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home