Friday, September 29, 2006

mooncake from Singapore

Just now, I received a registered parcel from Singapore. That's a big surprise for me! It was from Siew Ping! She is my excolleague, my exsenior who taught me alot in my work. And now she is working happily in Singapore. Guess what she send me. A box of lovely mooncakes. Oh... I was touched! It was like a warm gifts from overseas... It is egg yolk 'lian rong' mooncake. Wow! I received a box of mooncake from Singapore wor! So yippie! Thanks Siew Ping! Muaks muaks muak!!!!

- wah! the mooncake so lovely -

I was very happy so I took one small piece of it to try. Yum! It's sweet and it tasted very nice. :) After few bites, I found a small paper in my mouth!!!!! So, I take it out and see... wow!! Look everybody, look what I got from Siew Ping!


- warm wishes from Siew Ping -

Siew Ping, thanks for the surprises. I'm happy. My bb also happy because of the sweet mooncake you send to me! hahahaha!!


Get your surprise here!

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come the ppl behind the piece of paper is a guy ?? u ask who hold the paper and take picture mummy?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

errr.. !! :P
i took the picture.. and the guy behind is bappy!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahsehman.. got mooncake o d way from s'pore... ? eh, y i dun have 1?? nolar.. jk nia.

but y d mooncake she send 2 u look like d mooncake in d suprise link?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger eVea said...

wow, that's so sweet of ur x-colleague.. btw it looks like Kim Loong Thye mooncake... is it?

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

annie, aiyo.. u still dun get it meh.. :P it's just a online surprise lah..

evea, im not mooncake expert so i can't recognise brand by looking at mooncake one le..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home