Saturday, September 30, 2006

mummy's mama's 55 birthday

28 September was my mama's birthday. I was planning to take leave on the day to accompany my mama like what I did last year. Go shopping, chit chatting, eat, drink, car riding, pay bills, watch tv etc. But, I can't take leave this year as I have engaged with 'emergency' tasks at the moment in the company and the company also need me to stand by to kill any software 'bugs' raised during the UAT (User Acceptance Test). :(

So, I decided to bring my mama out for dinner. I brought my mama to Yong Seng Restaurant last Tuesday. Yea, just the two of us! Hehe! It was a small but lovely treat for a mother and daughter lar.. :) I didn't bring agnes along to the dinner as bappy worried I will get tired to take care of this naughty lady during the dinner. Thanks bappy to let me have a joyful time with my mama alone. :) I appreciate that. Muaaksss~

- Yong Seng Restaurant -

We ordered Yong Seng's famous bean curd, cereal chicken chopped and mixed vegetables. As for drinks, I ordered warm horlick plain (no sugar) while my mama ordered warm horlick and a glass of cold orange.

Elvis' romantic songs were played in the restaurant that night. The tables and chairs are nicely decorated with clean clothes with matching colours - dark purple and pink.

- cereal chicken chopped -


- mixed vegetables -

We enjoyed the food and the environment very much there. :) We took some pictures there too. And here's the bill ...

- the dinner costed me RM28.10 only -

Oh yes! During the dinner, we spotted someone looks like Ping Guan, a singer. You know Ping Guan? Neh~

- Ping Guan, a Malaysian Singer -

Mama and I were not sure if he is the real Ping Guan. But I would say he 90% look alike Ping Guan.

me: ma, that guy looks like Ping Guan. Do you see him? few tables away from us only.

mama: ya, I also feel that guy looks like Ping Guan. But unbelievable Ping Guan is here. And, from some angle, he doesn't look like Ping Guan also. I'm not sure.

me: ma, I will approach him and ask if he is Ping Guan. I feel 90% he is. And if he is Ping Guan, I hope I can take a picture with him. :P

mama: really?! what if he is not Ping Guan?!

me: I also will take picture with him lar.. since I feel he is already 90% look alike Ping Guan.

mama: you dare ar?

me: I don't know. But I wish to clear my doubts. My instinct tell me he is Ping Guan leh... ma, if he is Ping Guan, you want to take picture with him? :)

mama: no no no.. :) hehe

I don't want to feel regret later for not finding the truth. And I don't want to see those unbelievable expression from bappy, friends or my brothers when I telling them I met somebody look like Ping Guan during the dinner leh. :P So, I take my first move! Go, ask and Snap!

Look at the picture! Who is next to me? Do you think he is Ping Guan?

- looks like Ping Guan hor? don't you think so?? -













Yes he is! :)

~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~

me: Hi! sorry to disturb. Are you Ping Guan?

Ping Guan: Yes, I'm Ping Guan.

My eyes went bigger and straightaway I ask...

me: Can I take a picture with you?

Ping Guan: okay.

I looked at my mama sitting at our table and GRIN~~~ I got a waitress' help to snap the picture. I even told the waitress not to take the picture too far away. :P

*snap

me: ONE MORE! :P

Ping Guan: one more ya.. :)

Greedy me! I just want to 'guarantee' myself to get a nice picture with him. I scared I get the picture like what Eve got when she took picture with the sport stars - Lin Dan & Xie Xingfang at Top Spot at the first time. Yea, I learned a lesson from Eve. Thanks Eve! :P There is a true word I learn from her post - They only appeared in ur life once! I won't get another chance to take picture with a celebrity in such comfortable way wor.. or maybe hardly have such chance lar... I don't need to que, don't need to push each other for the picture... right right?! :)

*snap

I shook hand and thanked Ping Guan for letting me to take picture with him. :P Before I got back to my seat, I double check the pictures taken in my camera. Yea, satisfied! Thanks to that nice and capable waitress too!

It was a memorable dinner with mama. :) I took a picture with a celebrity wor! And is my first picture with a celebrity in my life. Yea! now it's time to SHOW OFF my picture with celebrity! wuakakakkakaa!!!

9 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. so sai lik ar...can photo wif ping guan.. jealous nia me... no need 2 q up 2 take d 4to.. but last nite, i saw newspaper he oled at Miri.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger eVea said...

mummy, at 1st i am thinking, Huhh?? Y Yong Seng Restaurant? but now i understand. u have 6th sense arr?!! u know sth gona happen, n now u met a celebrity there! haha... and well, it's true. we hardly meet a chance to take photo with a celebrity without having to wait, queue up, pay, etc... in town like kch... if KL, then different story. ;)
and Happy belated b'day to ur dear mum! Hope she is well and healthy...

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! that is not bappy! .... :| bappy not so engtao ... :(

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEE
ok i can stop wahhhh now

WAH WAH WAH...u r really so daring!!! ^_^ nxt time i wanna go out with u liao...just in case got meet tiok some celebrity...lol lol...

btw ... i think u look prettier than the last time i saw u bo...hmmm altho u blur tiaw ur face but can still make out ur features..hehehe..why ho?isit bcos preggie ladies bcome prettier??hohoho then i cant wait! oops!!!!!!! 'x'

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hmm SOMEONE jealous..muahaha

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

eh eh... should get him to autograph your napkin! hehe

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

evea, thanks for the wishes! :) Eh.. i dunno i will bump into a celebrity there lar.. it just happen we chose that place for dinner.. :P.. at first, when i meet that celebrity Im not sure if he is Ping Guan. But my instinct tells me he is the one.. :)

pink cotton, aiyo.. only blur baru prettier lar.. im still the same old me... nothing change much lar.. and my body getting fatty and my hair longer and longer like tat lor. but this depends on individual.. some preggie looks prettier leh.. :)

mistique, muahahha! my hobby is not collecting autographs leh.. :P

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

no mah... so can take pic n put on ur blog too!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

muahaha! :) oh....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home