Thursday, October 05, 2006

she thought ...

Agnes likes to ask some coins from us for her saving box everyday, erm.. almost everyday I would say.. not everyday lar. :P

During weekdays, when I have no coins in hand, I will tell her that ...

me: mummy's boss not yet give mummy money today. Later mummy goes back to work and boss will gives mummy money. So, mummy gives you money later in the evening when mummy back home okay?

I keep my promises always. I bring some coins home for her. She happily 'feed' her saving box with the coins I give her. Yes, mummy works and earns coins for her saving box.

There is one night, bappy brought us out for supper. Erm.. just a light supper. :) We ordered one glass of cold wheat grass drink and two bowls of 'Gu bak' mee (Beef mee). Erm... is this considered as light supper for you? hehee.. It's consider a light one for me. :P wuahhaha! But I don't take it everyday lar... otherwise I will be a 'huge' preggie leh.. :)

The beef mee costs RM3.50 each and the drink costs us RM1.20. Bappy paid the taukeh (hawker) with a RM note RM10. Taukeh come back to bappy with the change of RM1.80. Here comes the funny one... when agnes saw the taukeh put the change of four 20cents coins on our table, her eyes get brighten staring at the coins a...a. ...annnn.. and...she quickly 'sweep' all the coins to her front with her little palms. She then showed her very very happy face and claimed that she has earned some money for her saving box that day... the four 20cents coins! So funny!! We laughed when we heard what she said...

funny girl, she thought that's a way of earning money too :)

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger eVea said...

wahhh ur bb develop a saving habit since so young! u r not only a good mummy, but oso a good teacher to ur kid.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

hehe she knows what money is... now to teach her the VALUE of money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home