Friday, October 13, 2006

purple dolphin

- guess what is this? -

Can you guess what it is? It's not a crystal dolphin for display. It's a plastic massager! It's a free gift of Palmolive Body Shampoo.

We used it to massage arms, thighs, legs, tummy, back, head, face... wuahahhaa! It's really useful.

- massaging leg -


To Agnes, there is another usage of this massager... ... now you guess what she use this for?














- can see what is she doing? -


- halo halo... popo... ni zhuo she me? -

wuahaha!! :) her new handphone/cell phone! She used to use her palm as her hp.. now she has this massager as her 'hp'. :D She calls her bappy, popo, gong gong, xiao gu, da gu, tua pek with this purple 'hp'. Sometimes, she passes the 'call' to me or bappy to talk... So, we also acting like talking on her 'hp' lor...

' hallo, popo har.. oh.. oh... ask tze tze to be a good girl har... oh oh ... bye byeee... ' haha!

I remember there is one day (when she was 2 years old), she was in very bad mood and very sensitive. She cried and refused to have a nap. She insisted to talk to her bappy. yalar.. she wanted to complain about me to her bappy lar.. but her bappy was having meeting and wouldn't back so soon.

FYI, she was using her old 'hp' - her own palm that time.

B: I want to call bappy... wu~~~~

me: 'B, u use ur 'phone' to call bappy... ask him to get home'

B: I don't want... wu~~~ I want to use mummy's phone!!!

HUH?!

me: you use your own phone. call liaw... wu~~

B: No.... I want to use mummy's phone to call bappy... wuu~~~~

me: urs one cannot call bappy meh? same one lar..

B: cannot... I want to use mummy's phone... wuu~~~

... ...

So, she actually knows which phone is fake and real?? :P

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

Clever little girl...

Mama... FYI, my cousin gave birth to a bb girl on 8th october... 3.3kg :)

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... bappy.. mummy... tat dolphin nice leh... :P

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

mystique, congratulations to ur cousin... 3.3kg is big baby too.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home