Thursday, October 12, 2006

another attempt..

Keke... I wanted to post up my second attempt of snowskin mooncakes long ago but I'm busy with my job recently... eh..eh.. it's true and I miss blogging so much.. I was getting stress and stress and back home late almost everyday.. I hate such life... I was no more staring at the monitor with smiling face but with a stress-looking face... ok ok.. stop talking about my job.. that's too much to talk about.... :)


- red bean paste is ready -


- I made green dough (pandan) this time -



- I chose BIG mould this time -

- TADA! my slightly cracked snowskin mooncake -

- looks better? -

This is not the perfect snowskin mooncake yet. But I'm satisfied with the outcome. It looks better than the 1st batch. :D Yes, of course I will try again to get my own perfect snowskin mooncake. And... maybe try traditional baked mooncake one day! Gee.. I love it!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

DA BAO FOR MEEEEEE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home