Monday, November 06, 2006

another day...

Well well, another day in office. :)

I had difficulties to fall asleep yesterday night. Not because I hate Monday lar.. Maybe I rest too much in daytime last Saturday and Sunday. Yea, I didn't bake or cook anything special last weekend. I was thought of going out for window shopping, go to book store, or enjoy special food and drinks in the city... Just feel want to enjoy life with bappy and B. But... bappy sick and B just recovered. Hm... so I rest at home with them lor...

not like other normal days... today, I feel I get tired easily... I started to get exhausted after walked for a distance. Hm... did I rest too much last weekend? I think I should take more exercise from now. Better continue my exercise of 'climbing staircase' that I always do. Hope it helps to improve my stamina. I stopped the exercise for almost a month! How lazy me. :P

When will the day comes?

31 days to go ... ...

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bappy's BD also 31 days to go! :D

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no no i think mummy count salah ..:P

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

si meh...?

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger eVea said...

i pray both the bappy n new bb born on the same date. then mummy dun have to work hard to bake twice liao on their bdays. haha. a good baker now, who knows, maybe mummy going to bake on the birthdays of everyone at home. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home