Monday, October 23, 2006

hari raya eve

Today...

Bappy works.

I work.

agnes goes to school.

'early birds' (colleagues, Martina and Joseph) with office keys are onleave. Poor us! Colleagues with keys (that are coming) are late to office so we all wait outside and have a short morning chit chat. I'm the first one (tortoise) to arrive and wait for them at the car parking lot.

my Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Robert. His hair is not as tidy as normal working days. And he has just woke up eyes. Dunno what happen to him last night. hahaha!

Peter Yxx is here. I think there will be a meeting later. I don't like him.. He is so bossy to me. That's my own opinion lar.

I baked a layer cake yesterday. A very failure layer cake. SO DENSE! Sob Sob~!
Okay.... back to work. Sigh... wat is my layer cake problem har.. :~~~)

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger eVea said...

mummy, 2day i work too!
so where's ur failure layer cake? post it here leh.. next time when u r oredi a profesional, u can come back to ur blog and laff at ur 1st 'art'. ;P

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

i will post up the failure cake soon. kekkee! wanna try another time before i get into 'jail' for month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home