Tuesday, October 31, 2006

nowadays...

I start to think too much nowadays... think silently... starting to worry every little things... maybe that's the normal situation for a preggie who is going to give birth soon...

I start thinking of...


am I ready ? will I able to handle the process and pain of delivery this time?

and when will it start to pain...? when? later? tomorrow? next day? next week? during midnight? during watching tv? during office hour? Anytime... bappy, agnes and my life could change any point of time...

whether agnes accept the life change, a big change in sudden ...

how many stitches I would have after delivery? scary... :

whether we have made enough necessary preparation for the arrival of our bb

whether bappy can handle everything himself after I gave birth as I can't help him but to rest in bed for one whole month

whether agnes will be neglected by family at that moment

whether my confinement lady is ready for me by the time I give birth

is my future confinement lady good?

how my confinement life would be? long and boring days? short and full of excitement?

will I miss kolomee? laksa? cold drinks? KFC? pizza? chicken curry? OF COURSE lar... at this moment, when I eat kolomee, I will tell bappy that this might be my last kolomee for this year. When I drink some cold coke, I also tell him that this might be my last coke for this year. . so... I try to enjoy all this before it's too late. :) funny hor...

will I miss driving? will I miss car ride? will I miss sending agnes to her school? will I miss my mummy's house? will I miss sitting sofa in the living room watching tv? ....

whether I can breastfeed my bb successfully

whether my colleague able to take over my work for next 2 months

what will happen to my own office pc and my seat after 2 months?

whether my blog will not be updated for 1 month?

Yea, these are problems that playing around my mind at the moment. I know I should stop thinking all this problem and relaxxxx... But, I just can't control it sometimes. :) So, What can I do?

Nowadays especially weekends, I keep myself busy in baking goodies and busy tackling my baking problems. I enjoy it and I find it saves me from pre 'labour blue'... I hope bappy enjoy my terrible baking goodies. erm.. not all are terrible one lar.. sometimes not enough to share.. wahseh! :) Don't worry lar bappy, your nightmare going to be end soon. Anytime, bappy. Maybe you will miss my baking goodies in just 1 week after I start my confinement ley? muahhahaa! who knows?

Sigh... will I miss beating eggs and sifting flour? will I miss baking goodies for my loves one? :( .............................. sure alot!

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger eVea said...

forget all the worries. at this time, it's normal to be selfish for a while. everyone would understand. if not now, when could be a better chance to be pampered? ;D

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

bappy, so u understand? :)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

bappy will have to compensate for your baking and cooking and mothering until you're back after confinement hehehe... more KA CHANG MA FOR MUMMY!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...
bappy will take over this blog only :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home