Wednesday, October 25, 2006

my 2nd banana cake

I baked another banana cake last week with another set of recipe. Overall is okay but the top skin of the cake still ... crunchy. I'm aiming to bake a cake with a soft brown top skin like we have in bakery shop.

- hot hot banana cake -

- banana cake inner look -

- sliced banana cake -

I brought some of the banana cake to my mum's place. :) It was their first time to taste my own baked banana cake. Hope they like it. no lar.. I think they will definitely like it. :P

Bappy says it's nice but he prefers my very first banana cake. okay, I will stick to my first recipe to bake my future banana cakes then. He is my boss mah right? :P

4 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

yes. will post it up for u.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

i think with crunchy top is nicer le :)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

me leh me leh... I WANNA TASTE!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger MNG said...

Wow! So nice...

I love banana cake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home