Friday, January 19, 2007

her sticker book - playground

This is one of the sticker book that comes with her milk powder we bought. Agnes fall in love to this sticker book and we hardly stop her to finish all the titles at one go. We want to save some to get her busy with this sticker book in future when bappy and I get busy mah. She just love it and want to stick all the stickers to the book.

Here's an interesting point I want to drop in my memory lane. The topic is playground. She sticked all the items nicely in the right place. Correct? correct? can you spot something funny in this picture?

- her playground in sticker book -
Have you spot it? keke...

- she sticked the bench this way -

Do you understand the reason she stick this way? I start to understand only after I stare at it for few seconds. Bappy didn't get what's the reason until I tell him. :) It's funny. It's seems wrong but not. She is right. :D

Before she stick the bench to the book, I told her to stick somewhere bappy and mummy can sit and able to look at you playing at playground. So, she stick this way.

I get it. You get it?

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

I admire her thinking... I assume that she will be good in analytical thinking and perhaps artistic... Muahahaha

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ingenious thinking, Agnes!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home