Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Saturday dinner

Last Saturday, bappy brought B and I for a nice buffet dinner at Riverbank restaurant, Hilton. We reached there at about 6:40pm. Yummy Yummy!

There are ranges of food but I didn't remember all the names. I just enjoy the food. wohoho! I took corn soup, salad, fishes, chicken, beef, steamed eggs, seafood and some sushi. I can't take most of the sushi food. Preggie only take fully cooked food mah. And I can't take much dessert also. It's very sweet for me. There are different types of dessert and cakes there. So lovely and looked so rich! Really makes my mouth watering when I start think of it now. Bappy allowed me to try some of the dessert that night. Actually he is forced to give the permission. wuahahhaa! :) So happy! I took small piece of tiramisu, small piece of baked cheese cake and few bites of almond peach tart. keke! alot or not? I don't think so .. :P Yea.. I only remember those sweet stuff names.

- one of the bappy's hunt, sushi-


- one of B's great hunt, ice cream -

- her ice cream -

B enjoyed her ice cream the most. She carried the ice cream everywhere she goes around the restaurant. She even approached the ice cream corner and wait for the uncle to refill her ice cream. aiyo! She finished 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream and 1 1/2 scoop of vanilla ice cream that night. Usually she doesn't take so much ice cream at a time as I don't allow her to. But for that special dinner, I just made an exception night for her, let her enjoy her ice cream buffet. :D


Overall, we enjoyed the dinner very much. We all full and happy... but I still not willing to leave the restaurant that soon :P... leaving those nice food behind me... :)

During the dinner, I suddenly recalled that day - 18 November, was a memorable day. It was the day Bappy and I flew to Singapore to look for job 6 years ago... It was our very first time to fly overseas ourselves and that was the starting of our great adventure life story... right bappy? Few flashes of sweet memories played in my mind during the dinner. That night, I was so glad to have the dinner with bappy as a family and don't forget... with our little B too. :)

So happy....

5 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

nvm... after confinement go ONE MORE TIME! :)

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much is the buffet for adult and child?
6 years... scary number. see how the time flies. it was like two or three years ago u come back from oversea study. :)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

kekekeek..so sweet...
6 yrs liao huh???thats a long time :P
and many things have changed in the 6 yrs? ;)

wish you HAPPY DELIVERY...haahah whenever the day is...

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

mystique, after confinement ar.. that one is more tedious lar.. coz have to arrange somebody to look after bb for hours.. i would rather wait for 2-3 years later lor.. :)

eve, adult is RM50++ children is RM27++. yea.. it was six years ago we went to singapore.. i think we definitely will have a great feeling when we back there someday.

pink cotton:
in these 6 years.. of course there is a big change lar.. i married lor.. with kid. hahahaha!! :)
Thanks for ur wishes. :) Im waiting for my big day to come everyday.. am I ready? I dunno until the day comes. :)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

GOOBER... someone hinting you liao... :P

Mummy: ask daddy to da bao "hor liao" for you to eat then :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home