Saturday, November 18, 2006

my Saturday feeling

I take a leave today. No working day for me. Hehe.. :) There is nothing special today. I just plan to rest and relax at home. Just do what I like to do.

This morning, bappy and I went to Mdm Tang cafe at Petanak to have breakfast. It was a nice and peaceful breakfast I have. Haha! My little B goes to her playschool for activities. We ordered laksa and beef noodle. The laksa tastes so-so only but it comes in big bowl. As for beef noodle, it was so yummy but it's little. Overall, we enjoyed our breakfast very much. :)

Tonight, my dream will come true. :) My dream to have a nice and special dinner wh bappy and B to welcome our new member next month. I'll snap some pics for my memory lane. I'm so happy when I start think about tonight's dinner. pray* pray* Hopefully my little bb inside me let me have my pretty dinner first har..

Oh dear... I just have 18 or 20 days to go. A new family member is joining us. :) .. who har..? who har?? Bappy not yet think a name for the bb but we got a nickname for the bb - 'gou gou' (in mandarin, it means doggie). Hehe.

Hm... wonder what will be my sign and when will my sign comes.. okay okay lar.. don't think too much. :D Just wait for the time...

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

oh my gosh...

call him/her gou gou???

HAHAHAHAHA

so cute yet ... ermm....HAHAHA

luckily my parents din call me zhu zhu???

LOL!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

Mummy,... how's your bb doing these days? Both of them :) ... Will you be blogging during your confinement? or passed on to daddy to do the job? lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home