Friday, November 24, 2006

egg tart

Few weeks back, I baked total of 16 egg tarts for my both family. Have been such a long time didn't bake egg tarts for them. My mummy and brothers miss my baking. So, I bake some egg tarts before I'm on my confinement soon.

- freshly baked egg tart -

Everyone enjoyed my egg tarts except me. Because I should not take sweet food. It's totally okay for me. I enjoy baking and family enjoy my bakings.

I almost forgotten to take the pic of my lovely egg tart. Luckily there is still one egg tart left on my dining table. So, I quickly snap one for my memory lane. :)

There was some egg tart filling left. I didn't know what should I do with it. I didn't want to bake another batch next day so I steamed the rest of the filling for dinner. :P Ish... can you imagine the taste? wuahahaha! It tasted so sweet and weird with rice. Bappy doesn't like it but he finished it all in the end. :D See, how could I stop baking since I have such great supporter. I want to bake more for him ...

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

Suggestion: steam and then chill it :) makes a great cool desert/ pudding :)

eat with rice? then it will seem like the type of "kuih" with the green top and rice bottom?? :) *can't remember the name*

*wish to taste the egg tart* if you ever come to Melaka, you should try the Portugese Egg Tart from the Italy Bakery in town. There are a few branches of this "Italy Bakery" must go to the right one!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home