Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy birthday to Bappy

Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to bappy
Happy birthday to U~~~~~~


This morning, when I send b to her school...

me: B, today is bappy's birthday ar...

B: No.. I haven't celebrate my birthday. It's my birthday... (with sad tune...)

me: No leh... U had ur birthday already. Today is bappy's birthday.

B: no.. it's my birthday...

She then sing a song to herself happily...

Happy birthday to tze tze
Happy birthday to tze tze..
Happy birthday to tze tze~~..
Happy birthday to tze tze..

Hahaha! Silly gal.. when I celebrate my birthday in June, she said is her birthday. Now, her bappy's birthday also her birthday. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

i have a friend... she says that her birthday is every day... except 29 february for us to "top up" our $ and presents for her... wahaha ;)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger eVea said...

Mummy, send my birthday greeting to Bappy ya! he's been so bz, din see his comment n msges in the chat box for sooo sooo long...

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaya...i'm here! thanks everyone! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home