Wednesday, January 17, 2007

baby's bath water

On the 30th day after deliver day, my confinement lady get ready the bath water for my Ryan. 7 different colours of flowers, 'muak chao' - kind of leaves and 7 rocks collected by the road are put into the water. Interesting hor.

- water for baby bath is ready -

- ryan enjoy bathing! -

He loves bathing and I love to see him enjoy bathing. hehe.. paiseh to tell, I don't bath my Ryan myself yet. His ah mah and bappy enjoy bath him mah. keke. Until when people start boring bath/shower him, I will have many chances to bath him in future de. Don't worry. So, relax... :)

6 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't know need to put so many things in the bath water when babies turn full moon one. Interesting to know though. :)

Ryan look very chubby, and cute. Mummy, can send us Ryan photos when you are free? He will turn 1+ when we return home by that time. :)

Thank you, thank you yah.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger little_mummy said...

jp,

no problem. actually im trying to take pic of him but kancheong bappy afraid the camera flash will scare ryan. without flash, the pic so blur... later i try to take pic of him again.. before bappy back.. kekeke!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

put him in a brighter area so you won't need to use the flash...

10-20 years from now ... he'll be seeing this blog saying... gosh... mom put my naked pic in here... and start blushing... hehe... :P esp when his friends found out on this site too!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks mummy!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just notice that little Ryan have many hair! Just like my little one when she was borned, full of hair!

:)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHHH first glimpse of baby ryan!!

I WANTO SEE HIM!!!

keekkeke =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home