Monday, January 05, 2009

on christmas eve 2008..

Agnes the 'Jeje'
Hm.. thinking to let her have longer hair this year... let's try :)

Jayden the 'xiao en' (small en)

Ryan the 'da en' (big en)

Ryan looks like got side burn hor. :D how's his hair cut? His mummy cut for him de. wakaka! I think my cutting skill improved. Yes, Ryan has been my guinea pig since he was 1 year old. I train myself cutting his hair. A boy head le. It is a challenge for me. But girl's head is pretty easy. Agnes' barber is her mummy too! Pity Ryan when he got a 'dog-bite' hairstyle last time. I didn't take the photo of him with that ugly hair cut because I want to protect my handsome Ryan's image mah. hehe! Now thinking what next new hair style for him... a hair tail at the back? wow~~








1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm Edelyn's haidresser. hehe...
Got to do it before they realised they need proper hairdresser. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home