Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Agnes sleeps alone in bedroom..!

Agnes slept alone in bedroom last Saturday. She was so brave. I thought she will having hard time to sleep alone that night but who knows.. I'm the one who having hard time to let her sleep alone in another bedroom. Sounds so funny but is true. We have been sleeping together in the same room for 5 years and I always hope she can sleep independently like other kids one day. But,... I was go in and out from her room every 10 minutes. I was so scared and worry about her. I worry she gets cold at night. Worry she can't sleep well. Worry she scared of darkness. Worry she alone. Worry she has no one to go to when wake up during midnights. I was so worry but I don't let her know my fear. Because I know I have to let her sleep independently one day. I know I have to let her go one day... I know.. she has to grow up and I have to learn to let go my hands.

I was so missing her that night.

I never know I was the one who is not ready.

and I found that she is more brave than me.

Bappy laughed at me saying that I will cry like a baby when she goes camping with her friends one day. Bad bappy. But I imagine if she goes oversea to further her studies or working at overseas... for sure I will cry like a baby lor .. so what wor! that's why I cherish very much the time they with me now... Now they are small, they with me. In future, who know where will these 3 babies be. ok ok.. don't think too much.. :) It's way too far .. too soon to think about that.

Last Sunday, she back to sleep with us after watching horror movie. A giant snake eating human kind of movie. arr... I hate horror movie. But my Agnes likes to watch those horror movies.

And so funny, Ryan keep shouting for his jeje at midnights while sleeping. 'Je je! Je je!' Sounds like Ryan crying for help from his jeje or his jeje is bullying him in his dream. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home