Friday, November 21, 2008

I can drink coffee!

Think of the bright side, I can drink coffee or Teh C Peng since I stop breastfeeding! :) How nice..~ mmMMmm

Juz bought 2 kilos of langsat for my mom on my way back to office during lunch time. She was surprised and happy to receive her favourite langsat. She happy I happy. Hope she enjoy her langsat when she is free today. I hardly accompany her or bring her out for a cup of nice coffee as I busy with daily routines.. I love her and I hope she happy and healthy always.. I hope I have enough time to bring her surprises and happiness like other daughters do.

you know what.. when I see langsat.. I think of my mama :) It is good to have something to remind myself not to neglect my mama especially when I'm busy with my daily routine..

Hm... will my Agnes think of me when I'm old..... like.. seeing coffee will think of me? :P

Thanks bappy for buying my mama her favourite langsat.. I love you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home