Friday, August 29, 2008

17 days left!

I have 17 days left to meet my bb! Not sure I will meet my new bb within these 17 days... or will be 17 days later. :D

What's my feeling now... excited.. happy.. nervous.. hoping..

Recently..

I imagine back the pain level and experiences that I had for last deliveries. Read more articles to refresh my 'skill' hahaa!

Wonder if I will have better or worse delivery experience this time.

sometimes feel nervous and wondering when the pain will come. Actually, I so hope that the pain will come as soon as possible. coz, the longer bb stay in me, the bigger bb is... :P

sometimes I'm wondering will I deliver a bigger bb this time. Haizz.. scary le. Yes, although I already mama of two.. but I still scare la~

sometimes want to go for a car ride at nights to enjoy the night scene (coz I will be 'jailed' for a month after deliver mah).

Taking leave on every saturday to enjoy the day and go 'pak tor' with bappy.

Drive car as often as possible. Crazy me. I gonna miss driving my car for 1 month plus.

Feel want to pamper myself and eat fried kueh tiaw, bee hoon, noodle, laksa, ice cream, buns, cakes, fried chicken, cooling soft drinks but NO! NO! NO!.. must wait after I deliver my bb.

having hard time to lay on bed or switch position on bed at night. Is like carrying a heavy watermelon to sleep. Argh!

having hard time to stand up after sitting for quite some time. Like a very old grandma. :P

will I have another charming bb gal or another handsome bb boy?? So CURIOUS and can't wait to carry my new bb!


alright! since I have 17 days left. I should enjoy the time with my 2 little ones and bappy. Maybe will go for a sweet celebration because we going to be 5 in the family soon.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home