Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm in week 35~

Hi there everyone, I'm in my 35 weeks pregnancy. Not sure how many weeks more to meet my new baby, my new family member... most probably will need to wait another 5 weeks considering my few 'last records'. hehe!

I got a bad dream yesterday. A very bad dream. And it is the MOST horrible dream I ever had. (I start to have dreams everyday since I pregnant. Yes... Dreams for every night!) I dreamt bappy is going to die. In my dream, I was so sad to let him go. Weirdly, we went to have our last round laksa together before we 'separate' by yin and yang. In my dream, I told him that I love him very much and I thank him for his love to me, his cares, his supports and everything he gave... to make me and our kids happy. And sadly, I felt that we both yet enjoy our life enough together but ... we have to 'separate'... I was so sad and helpless in my dream...

After I woke up from my dream, I told bappy about the bad dream... (Thank God is just a dream!) and Bappy reaction is like...

mammy: bappy... (bla bla bla bla bla, telling my dream story sadly)
bappy: oh....
mammy: (bla bla bla... continue my story)
bappy: oh...
mammy: bappy... you hear me or not ... :(
bappy: got...
mammy: ...

I know he is tired. I understand. So I didn't blame him for not hearing my midnite bla bla bla. That time was around 2:45am. After that, I was just laying on the bed with eyes open widely. Thinking back of my bad dream... and slowly... I dropped tears. I feel this is a reminder, asking me to cherish the one who care and love me...

Bappy, I love you always.. and I always do.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worried about that, little mummy. My westerner colleagues think that when you dreamt a person died in your dream, which meeans that the person will change a new job. My colleague told me last year when she had that dream.

Enjoy your pregnant days.. you will be getting busy busy afterward. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home